Social Media Marketing Training
The Social Media Marketing training will enable you to apply social media concepts and best practices to organic and paid marketing activities to run campaigns that yield ROI and meet business objectives.
The purpose of the workshop is to increase the social media know-how of attendees and empower them to use the knowledge to consistently reach their social media goals. The workshops aim to increase the level of understanding and the 'why', so students can implement the concepts to their businesses and have fun while at it.
Don't expect a talking head. Class participation, engagement, and fun is incorporated in all workshops.
Meet our Presenter Ketevan Larsen
Workshop 1- Social Media Strategy Fundamentals
- Refresh - social media in 2019. Evolution of social media and what works NOW
- Social Media (FB, TW, IG, Linked In + Pinterest) which one is right for you and how to use them most effectively.
- Social Media Profile optimization
- Exercise- Describe your ideal Social Media Presence, followers and desired results
- Social Media Strategy and Content mix
- Social Media Trends 2020
- Visuals for social media: what works now on Facebook and Instagram, why and HOW to do it
- The components of an effective post that builds trust and drives conversation over time
- Exercise: showcase of post examples and how copy and image can create a delightful experience
- Write a sample post together as a group
- Instagram stories and why they work
- How to use instagram stories for business
- Tools for instagram stories
- Planning tools and Canva advanced
Workshop 3- Community and Followers
- Two-way communication on social media
- Difference between communication on Facebook vs. Instagram
- Social media listening- why and how?
- Social media engagement- why and how?
- Exercise- Who do you engage with?
- Hashtags for listening and how to engage
- Tools to help you grow your community effectively
- (Features, templated responses, questions, pods)
- Facebook groups and adding value
- How to use the analytics to adjust your strategy for the better
- Why the need for facebook and instagram advertising
- Boosts vs. Ads
- Different advertising goals
- Advertising segmentation capabilities
- Content structure for effective Facebook and Instagram ads
- Length of ads and general timelines
- testing of ads and why it matters
- Ad Budget and conversation benchmarks
- Advertising Analytics and what to do with the data
- Pixel and email lists and reaching your dream customers online